Top » Catalog » English Learning » english learning » 900 english greetings
Quick Find

Search engine
all keywords
 
Advanced Search

Categories
Adobe-> (3)
Broadband in HK (1)
Computer SKill / Microsoft-> (55)
English Learning-> (29)
  B (1)
  color (1)
  english Idiom (5)
  english learning (14)
  english Preposition (2)
  english test (1)
  F (1)
  K (1)
  R (1)
  S (1)
  T (1)
IBM-> (3)
Linux (1)
Oscommerce MOD (2)
Other software (2)
Pet knowledge (1)
web-> (3)
Languages
chinese English
BOX_HEADING_PAGES
LCB zipper
Reciprocal Links
Contact Us
the test of preposition
SiteMap

900 english greetings
[900 english greetings]

1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨/下午/晚上, 好!
3. Im Kathy King. 我是凱西. 金。
4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得. 史密斯嗎?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I’m not. 是,我是/ 不,我不是。
6. How are you? 你好嗎?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,謝謝,你呢?
8. I’m fine, too. 我也很好。
9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 愛米好嗎?/你妻子好嗎?/你丈夫好嗎?
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,謝謝。
11. Good night , Jane. 晚安,簡。
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再見,邁克。
13. See you tomorrow. 明天見。
14. See you later. 待會兒見。
15. I have to go now. 我必須走了。
二、Expression In Class 課堂用語900A
16. May I come in? 我能進來嗎?
17. Come in, please. 請進。
18. Sit down, please. 請坐。
19. Its time for class. 上課時間到了。
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打開書,翻到第20頁。
21. Ill call the roll before class. 課前我要點名。
22. Here! 到!
23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每個人都拿到材料了嗎?
24. Any different opinion? 有不同意見嗎?
25. Are you with me? 你們跟上我講的了嗎?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我講明白了嗎?
27. Could you say it again? 你能再說一遍嗎?
28. Any questions? 有什麼問題嗎?
29. That’s all for today. 今天就講到這裏。
30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 請在離開前將論文交上。
三、Identifying Objects 辨別物品900A
31. What’s this? 這是什麼?
32. Its a pen. 是支筆。
33. Is this your handbag? 這是你的手提包嗎?
34. No, it isn’t. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。
35. Whose pen is this? 這是誰的筆?
36. Its Kate’s. 是凱特的。
37. Is that a car? 那是一輛小汽車嗎?
38. No, it isn’t. Its a bus. 不,那是一輛公共汽車。
39. What do you call this in English? 這個用英語怎麼說?
40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新書是什麼顏色的?
41. How big is your house? 你的房子有多大?
42. How long is the street? 這條街有多長?
43. What’s the name of the cat? 這貓叫什麼名字?
44. Where’s the company? 那個公司在哪兒?
45. Which is the right size? 哪個尺碼是對的?
四、About Belongings 關於所有物900A
46. What’s this? 這是什麼?
47. Its an air-conditioner. 這是空調。
48. Is this yours? 這是你的嗎?
49. Yes, its mine. 是的,是我的。
50. Where are my glasses? 我的眼鏡在哪兒?
51. Do you know where I’ve put my glasses? 你知道我把眼鏡擱哪兒了嗎?
52. Over there. 在那邊。
53. On the desk. 在桌上。
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 這是你的筆嗎?我在桌下撿的。
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是藍的。
56. Which is your bag? 哪個是你的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那個。
58. The one on your right. 你右邊的那個。
59. Are these books all yours? 這些書全是你的嗎?
60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的。
五、Identifying People 辨別身份900A
61. Who are you? 你是誰?
62. I’m Jim. 我是吉姆。
63. Who is the guy over there? 那邊那個人是誰?
64. He’s Bob. 他是鮑勃。
65. Is that girl a student? 那個女孩是學生嗎?
66. No, she isn’t. 不,她不是。
67. What do you do? 你是做什麼的?
68. I’m a farmer. 我是個農民。
69. What does he do? 他是幹什麼的?
70. He’s a manager. 他是個經理。
71. She must be a model, isn’t she? 她一定是個模特,不是嗎?
72. I really don’t known. 我真不知道。
73. I have no idea about it. 我一點都不知道。
74. Can she be a driver? 她可能是個司機嗎?
75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我認為是。
六、About Introduction 關於介紹900B
76. What’s your name? 你叫什名字?
77. May I have your name? 能告訴我你的名字嗎?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫湯姆斯。
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我湯姆吧。
80. What’s your family name? 你姓什麼?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思華斯。
82. How do you spell it? 怎麼拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位小姐是誰?
84. Could you introduce me to her? 你能把我介紹給她嗎?
85. Rose, let me introduce my friend to you. 羅斯,讓我介紹一下我的朋友。
86. This is Tom. He’s my classmate. 這是湯姆。我的同學。
87. Nice to meet you. 很高興認識你。
88. Nice to meet you, too. 認識你我也很高興。
89. Let me introduce myself. 讓我自我介紹一下。
90. How do you do? 你好!
七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日900B
91. What day is it today? 今天星期幾?
92. Its Monday today. 今天是星期一。
93. What’s the date today? 今天是幾號?
94. Its January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。
95. What month is this? 現在是幾月?
96. Its December. 現在是十二月。
97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
98. Its the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
99. What will you do during this weekend? 這周末你幹什麼?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 這家店平日是早上9點開門嗎?
101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.
平日上午8點開,但周末9點開。
102. What will you do the day after next? 後天你幹什麼?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你幹了什麼?
104. Ill work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(從明天算起)
105. Its been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年沒見你了。
八、Talking About Objects 談論事物900B
106. Do you have a computer? 你有計算機嗎?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. He has that book, doesn’t he? 他有那本書,是嗎?
109. No, he doesn’t. 不,他沒有。
110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹嗎?
111. No, I’m a single son. 沒有,我是獨生子。
112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的計算機有調制解調器嗎?
113. Do you have shampoo here? 這兒有香波賣嗎?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花園真漂亮。
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票嗎?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有膠水嗎?我這裏需要一點。
117. I have some left. 我剩下一些。
118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,請給我。
119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的鉛筆嗎?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我還拿了你的橡皮。
九、Talking About Time 敘述時間900B
121. What time is it now? 現在幾點?
122. Its two o’clock. 現在兩點。
123. Its a quarter past five. 現在是五點一刻。
124. Its half past nine. 現在是九點半。
125. Its ten minutes to four. 現在差十分四點。
126. Its one o’clock sharp. 現在一點整。
127. Its not four o’clock yet. 還沒到四點呢。
128. My watch says two o’clock. 我的表是兩點鐘。
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的表快了兩分鐘。
130. What’s the time by your watch? 你的表幾點了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 我們必須準時到那兒。
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩兩分鐘了。
133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前完成工作嗎?
134. The flight is delayed. 飛機晚點起飛。
135. The meeting is put off. 會議延期了。
十、About Dates 關於日期900B
136. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。
138. What’s the date today? 今天幾號?
139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一號。
140. When were you born? 你什麼時候出生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。
142. What time? 什時候?
143. You name the time. 你定時間吧。
144. Ill meet you tomorrow. 我們明天見面。
145. Do you know the exact date? 你知道確切日期嗎?
146. Please check the date. 請核實一下日期。
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年這時候你在幹什麼?
148. How long will the sale last? 折價銷售多久?
149. Only three days. 僅三天。
150. I’ll be back in 5 days. 我五天之後回來。
第二冊
一、About Visits 關於拜訪900C
151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能見格林先生嗎?
152. Do you have an appointment? 你有預約嗎?
153. Sorry, I don’t. 對不起,我沒有。
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,約的是下午3點。
155. Sorry, Mr. Green cant see you now. 對不起,格林先生現在不能見您。
156. He’s on the phone. 他在打電話。
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在這裏等一下嗎?
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝點什麼嗎?
159. Tea, please. 我喝點茶吧。
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在這裏。
161. You may go in now. 您可以進去了。
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高興見到你,我的老朋友。
163. How have you been these years? 這些年你怎麼樣?
164. You’ve changed little. 你一點也沒變。
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍記得那個聖誕節嗎?
二、About Language 關於語言900C
166. Do you speak English? 你會說英語嗎?
167. Yes, a little. 會講一點。
168. How long have you studied English? 你學英語多久了?
169. He speaks English fluently. 他講英語很流利。
170. Your English is very good. 你的英語很好。
171. You speak English pretty well. 你的英語講的很好。
172. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母語是英語嗎?
173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母語是漢語。
174. He speaks with London accent. 他帶點倫敦口音。
175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。
176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表達起來有點困難。
177. Im always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。
178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文寫文章嗎?
179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的發音很好。
180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我該怎樣才能提高口語水平?
三、Talking About Activities 談論活動900C
181. What are you doing? 你在幹什麼?
182. I’m reading a book. 我在看書。
183. I’m cooking. 我在做飯。
184. Are you watching TV now? 你在看電視嗎?
185. Yes, I’m watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5頻道。
186. No, I’m listening to the radio. 沒有,我在聽收音機。
187. Where are you going? 你去哪兒?
188. I’m going to work. 我去上班。
189. Who are you writing to? 你在給誰寫信?
190. I’m writing to an old friend. 給一個老朋友。
191. What will you do this weekend? 這周末你將幹什?
192. Ill go to a concert. 我要去聽音樂會。
193. Ill go on an outing with some friends. 我與朋友去郊遊。
194. Do you like traveling? 你喜歡郊遊嗎?
195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜歡。
四、About Age 關於年齡900C
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I’m twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十幾歲。
199. I’m two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小兩歲。
200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一歲。
201. He’s the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起來比他實際上年輕得多。
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十歲來這兒。
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六歲開始上學。
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父親已年過六十了。
206. Most of them are less than 30. 他們中大多數不到30歲。
207. I guess he’s about 30. 我猜他大概30歲。
208. She’s going to be 15 next month. 下個月她就滿15了。
209. They’ll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.
他們將為結婚十周年開個晚會。
210. He’s still a boy after all. 他畢竟還只是個孩子。
五、Talking About Daily Activities 談論日常生活900C
211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你幾點起床?
212. I usually get up at 8 o’clock. 我通常8點起床。
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪兒吃午飯?
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家速食店吃午飯。
215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一個漢堡包,一個炸雞腿。
217. What time do you start work? 你什時候開始工作?
218. I start work at 8 o’clock. 我八點開始工作。
219. What do you do at work? 你上班幹些什麼?
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接電話和打字。
221. What time do you finish your work? 你什麼時候下班?
222. At 6 o’clock sharp. 6點。
223. What do you do in your spare time? 閑暇時,你幹些什麼?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜歡聽流行音樂。
225. I like playing football. 我喜歡踢足球。
六、Talking About Yesterday 談論昨天的事900D
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上幾點起床?
227. At about seven. 七點左右。
228. I heard the clock, but I didn’t get up until 9.
我聽見鬧鐘了,但我捱到九點才起。
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七點醒了,然後馬上起床了。
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙趕到辦公室。
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早飯。
232. I was just on time. 我剛好趕上。
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我遲到了五分鐘。
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一個朋友一塊吃了午飯。
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6點我下班了。
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一會兒班。
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
電視節目很無聊,所以我早早睡了。
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看雜志。
239. I didn’t sleep well. 我沒睡好。
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。
七、Talking With Friends 與朋友聊天900D
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 喬,你好,真是你嗎?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高興再次見到你。
243. Its been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年沒見你了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起來還是那麼漂亮。
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 歐,謝謝。這段時間你好嗎?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
247. But you sound so sad. 但聽起來你很悲傷。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的寵物貓丟了。
249. Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. 聽到這消息我很遺憾。
250. That’s all right. 沒事兒。
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看見凱特了嗎?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 沒有。我和她沒有一點兒聯系。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我聽說她上星期結婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I’ve got to go now. 那真好。對不起,我必須得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再見。記得聯系哦。
八、Talking About The Past 談論過去900D
256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我過去常一大早出去散步。
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾與我是鄰居。
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 過去你常和朋友釣魚嗎?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我們認識有六年了。
260. It has been a long time since last came here.
自從我上次來這裏已經有很長時間了。
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你見過史密斯先生嗎?
262. They’ve been working on this project since last year.
他們從去年開始一直都在做這個項目。
263. I’ve been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的電視。
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我們一到那兒電影就開始了。
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left.
我到車站時,火車已經開了。
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.
船到晚了,把我們的計劃全打亂了。
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以為他知道開會時間。
268. They had excepted me to go with them. 他們原本希望我和他們一起去。
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place.
那是我第三次參觀那地方了。
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer.
我寫完論文,就把它放在抽屜了。
九、Asking About The Address 詢問地址900D
271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,傑克,你現在住哪兒?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可勝街203號。
273. Curzon Street? Isn’t Mary living there? 可勝街?瑪麗不是也住那兒嗎?
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街對面。
275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那兒住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才幾個月。
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there?
瑪麗怎樣?她在那兒住多久了?
278. She’s been living there since her birth. 她生下來就住那兒。
279. Will you stay there for long? 你會在那兒待很長時間嗎?
280. No, Ill move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下個月搬到好萊塢去。
281. Oh, really? I’m moving there too. 真的?我也會搬到那兒去。
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒極了,我們可以一起喝啤酒了。
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 對,而且你也許會在那兒住久一些。
284. I hope so. 希望如此。
285. I’m sure well have a good time. 我相信我們會很開心的。
十、Asking Questions 提問題900D
286. Where are you going? 你去哪兒?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你們昨天去哪兒吃的飯?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什時候來看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你什時候買的車?
290. Who told you? 誰告訴你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 誰將陪你去機場?
292. Why don’t you agree? 你為什不同意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 幹嗎不出去散步?
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎過的?
295. How are you doing these days? 這些日子你怎麼樣?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信裏說什麼了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿這些書怎麼辦?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打電話給你時你在幹嗎?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出門。
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什麼嗎?
第三冊
一、Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比較900E
301. What’s the height of the building? 這座樓有多高?
302. How much does the elephant weight? 這個大象有多重?
303. What’s the color of your new dress? 你的新衣服是什麼顏色的?
304. What’s the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?
305. My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。
306. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40歲。
307. This river is one third as long as that river.
這條河只有那條河的三分之一長。
308. What’s the shape of your balloon? 你的氣球是什麼形狀?
309. How wide is this bridge? 這座橋有多寬?
310. How thick is the ice here? 這兒的冰有多厚?
311. This metal is harder than that one. 這種金屬比那種硬。
312. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一樣快。
313. Kate is smarter than I. 凱特比我聰明。
314. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多長時間電視?
315. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去遊一次泳?
二、Asking For Help 尋求幫助900E
316. Would you please open the door for me? 請你幫忙開個門好嗎?
317. May I ask you a question? 我能問你個問題嗎?
318. Please give me a hand. 請幫我個忙。
319. Could you do me a favor? 能請你幫個忙嗎?
320. Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能幫忙移一下冰箱嗎?
321. Get me my coat, please. 請幫我拿下外套。
322. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 給我沖杯咖啡,好嗎?
323. Call me tomorrow if you have time. 明天要有時間就給我打個電話。
324. Could you tell me where I can find these books?
您能告訴我在哪兒能找到這些書嗎?
325. Certainly. 當然了。
326. Witch pleasure. 很高興。
327. I’m sorry. I’m engaged now. 對不起,我現在正忙著。
328. I’m glad to, but I’m afraid I don’t have the time.
我很樂意,但我恐怕沒時間。
329. Would you mind closing the window for me?
能幫我關一下窗戶嗎?(你介意關下窗戶嗎?)
330. Not at all. 當然可以。(當然不介意)
三、Asking Directions 打聽情況和問路900E
331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is?
對不起,女士,請問郵局在哪里?
332. Its just around the corner. 轉彎就是。
333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 對不起,汽車站怎走?
334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
你可以坐公共汽車第二站下。
335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 對不起,第五大街在哪兒?
336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
一直往前走,在第二個十字路口往左拐。
337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu’s restaurant?
對不起,你能告訴我怎麼去胡先生的餐館嗎?
338. Go on for about 100 meters. Its on your left side. You cant miss it.
往前走約100米,在你左手邊,你不會錯過的。
339. Which one is Mr. James office? 哪間是詹姆司先生的辦公室?
340. Its Room 201 on the second floor. 二樓201房間。
341. Can I use the lift? 我能用電梯嗎?
342. Sorry, its broken. You have to use the stairs.
對不起,它壞了,你只能走樓梯了。
343. Where are the stairs? 樓梯在哪里呢?
344. Go along the corridor and it’s on your right side.
沿著走廊走,在你右手邊。
345. Thank you for directions. 感謝你為我指路。
四、About Marriage 關於婚姻900E
346. Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?
347. I’m single. 我現在單身。
348. You have a younger brother, don’t you? 你有個弟弟,是嗎?
349. How is your family? 你的家人怎樣?
350. She’s engaged/married to John. 她和約翰訂婚/結婚了。
351. How long have you been married? 你們結婚多久了?
352. We’ve been married for 2 years. 我們結婚兩年了。
353. My parents got married in 1954. 我父母1954年結婚的。
354. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 瑪麗上星期做媽媽了。
355. They’ve been divorced. 他們已離婚了。
356. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone.
他妻子去年去世了。現在他一個人住。
357. My aunt will come to live with me for some days. 我阿姨會來和我住一些日子。
358. John has his own family now. 約翰現在有自己的家了。
359. Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一起嗎?
360. No. I live in my own house. 不,我住在自己的房子裏。
五、Talking About Neighbors And Friends 談論鄰居和朋友900E
361. Do you know Mary? 你認識瑪麗嗎?
362. Sure. We are friends since primary school. 當然,我們從小學就是朋友了。
363. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend.
真的?上周末我才被介紹給她。
364. What is she doing now? 她現在幹些什呢?
365. She told me she wanted to start a company. 她告訴我她想開公司。
366. Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar.
開公司?我原以為她會成為一個學者
367. People are always changing, aren’t they? 人總是在變,不是嗎?
368. Yes, you’re right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business.
是啊,你說的對。畢竟,她完全有經商才智。
369. But she doesn’t have much experience. 但她沒有太多經驗。
370. You two don’t have much contact? 你們倆沒怎麼聯系嗎?
371. No, I only wrote her one letter this year. 是的,今年我才給她寫過一封信。
372. And she? 她呢?
373. She sent me a Christmas card last year. 去年寄過一張聖誕卡。
374. Oh, that’s not good. 哦,那可不好。
375. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我們應該聯系多點。
六、Planning The Future 計劃將來900F
376. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?
你明天打算什麼時候去機場?
377. Is he coming to dinner? 他回來吃飯嗎?
378. I’m going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? 我要去書店,你和我去嗎?
379. They’re going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday.
他們將在下周五的會上討論這個問題。
380. I’ll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow.
我明天這時候在餐館等你。
381. After I get home, Ill call you. 到家以後,我會給你打電話。
382. How will you spend the evening? 你晚上幹什麼?
383. Ill probably stay home and watch TV. 我可能會呆在家看電視。
384. What’s your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假計劃幹什麼?
385. I’m thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考慮去巴黎旅遊。
386. There’s going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery.
藝術館將有一次陶瓷展。
387. You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren’t you? 你還是想學成博士,是嗎?
388. What will you do about it? 你會拿這事怎辦?
389. What do you want to do after graduation? 你畢業後想幹什麼?
390. Ill further my study. 我想繼續深造。
七、Talking About The Weather 談論天氣900F
391. Have you heard the weather forecast? 你聽天氣預報了嗎?
392. No, what does it say? 沒有,它說什了?
393. Well have fine weather for the next few days? 以後幾天天氣晴朗。
394. But it’s still raining today! 可今天還在下雨。
395. It is said it will clear up tonight. 天氣預報說今晚雨就會停。
396. What will it be after the clear weather? 晴天以後天氣會怎麼樣?
397. It says a storm may come next month. 天氣預報說下個月會有一場暴風雨。
398. And it may get colder, its already November. 並且天氣會更冷。
399. Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter.
是的,我希望今年冬天會下雪。
400. I’m afraid it wont be cold enough for a snowfall. 我恐怕天不會冷的下雪。
401. But last year we had a big one. 但去年下了大雪。
402. Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature.
是的,但全球變暖會使氣溫上升。
403. You are probably right. 你也許是對的。
404. I’m going skating in the Alps next month. 下個月我去阿爾卑斯山滑雪。
405. I hope the weather there is cold enough. 我希望那兒天氣夠冷。
八、About Sickness 關於生病900F
406. How are you feeling today? 你今天感覺怎樣?
407. I don’t feel very well. 我覺得不太舒服。
408. Do you fell better now? 你現在覺得好點了嗎?
409. Much better. 好多了。
410. I’m sick. 我病了。
411. He’s got a bad headache. 他頭痛的厲害。
412. My fever is gone. 我的燒已經退了。
413. What’s the matter with you? 你怎啦?
414. I’ve got a pain in my back. 我背疼。
415. It really hurts. 可真疼。
416. It hurts right here. 就這兒疼。
417. Its bleeding. You’d better see a doctor about that cut.
在流血呢,你最好找個醫生看看這傷口。
418. Call the doctor! 快打電話叫醫生!
419. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃兩片藥,好好休息一下。
420. I hope you’ll be well soon. 祝你早日恢復健康。
九、Talking About Habits 談論日常生活習慣900F
421. I get up at 8 every morning. 每天早上我8點起床。
422. I then take a bath in the bathroom. 然後我去洗澡間洗個澡。
423. I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. 我洗臉,刷牙,梳頭。
424. I put on a bit of makeup. 我化一點妝。
425. I cooked breakfast for the family. 我為一家人做早餐。
426. I go downstairs and have my breakfast. 我下樓吃早飯。
427. I read the newspaper over breakfast. 我邊吃早飯邊看報紙。
428. I wake my sister up. 我叫醒我妹妹。
429. I dress my sister and wash her hands and face. 我給我妹妹穿衣服,洗臉洗手。
430. I get to my office at 10:30. 十點半到辦公室。
431. I leave the office at 7. 我七點離開辦公室。
433. I buy some food on my way home. 我回家路上買些吃的。
434. I pick up my sister from her school. 我到學校接妹妹。
435. We go to bed at 10:30. 我們十點半睡覺。
十、Asking For Others Opinions 詢問別人的意見900F
436. What do you think about it? 你對此怎看?
437. Is that right? 那樣對嗎?
438. Absolutely right. 絕對正確。
439. I think you’re mistaken about that. 我想你那樣不對。
440. Is that ok? 這樣行嗎?
441. That’s ok/fine. 挺好的。
442. That’s excellent. 那太棒了。
443. He was absent yesterday. Do you know why? 昨天他沒到,你知道為什麼嗎?
444. Do you have any idea? 你怎想?
445. I suppose he was sick. 我猜他大概是病了。
446. Will it rain tomorrow? 明天會下雨嗎?
447. No, I don’t think so. 不,我想不會。
448. Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知道我怎麼想嗎?
449. Please give me your advice. 請給我提些建議。
450. I want to hear your opinion. 我想聽聽你們想法。
第四冊
一、Making Plans 訂計劃900G
451. What do you plan to do this Friday? 明天你打算幹什麼?
452. What are you doing next week? 下周你幹什麼?
453. I plan to go to the concert. 我打算去聽音樂會。
454. I’m thinking of going to my grandmas. 我想去外婆家。
455. Ill go skiing of the weather permits. 天氣允許的話,我會去滑雪。
456. I suppose I can finish the project next year. 我想我明年完成此工程。
457. I have no idea. 我不知道。
458. Its up to you. 由你決定。
459. I’m considering buying a house. 我想買套房子。
460. Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester?
你好,傑克,這學期你選什麼課?
461. Hi, Lucy. Ill take French and Economics. 你好,露西,我想選法語和經濟。
462. I’m taking Chinese and History. 我將選中文和歷史。
463. Do you plan to do some odd jobs? 你打算打工嗎?
464. Yes, I’m applying to work at the library.
是的,我在申請圖書館管理員的工作。
465. Good luck! 祝你好運。
二、About Decisions 關於決定900G
466. It’s up to you. 由你決定。
467. You have the final say. 你說了算。
468. She insists that it doesn’t matter. 她堅持說那沒關系。
469. He’s made up his mind to quit his job. 他已決定辭去他的工作。
470. I’ve decided not to sell the house. 我決定不賣房子了。
471. I’m determined to leave. 我決意要走了。
472. Have you decided? 你決定了嗎?
473. No, I haven’t decided yet. 不,還沒有。
474. I’ve changed my mind. 我改注意了。
475. Its still undecided. 還沒決定。
476. Don’t hesitate any more. 別在猶豫了。
477. Give me a definite answer, please. 請給個明確的答復。
478. Its really hard to make a decision. 挺難做決定的。
479. I’m always making resolutions, like giving up smoking.
我總在做出決定,比如戒煙。
450. Don’t shilly-shally. 別猶豫不決。
三、Traveling 旅遊900G
481. Do you like traveling? 你喜歡旅遊嗎?
482. Yes, I’ve just come back from Scotland. 是的,我剛從甦格蘭回來。
483. How did you get there? 你怎麼去的?
484. I got there by plane. 我坐飛機去的。
485. Where did you visit? 你去參觀了哪些地方?
486. I only had time to visit Edinburgh. 我只有時間去愛丁堡。
487. How did you like it? 你喜歡那兒嗎?
488. Its fantastic. 那兒棒極了。
489. Why did you go there? 你為什麼去那兒?
490. I went there on business. 我出差到那兒。
491. And do you have friends there? 你在那兒有朋友嗎?
492. Yes, a lot of friends. 是的,很多。
493. You must have enjoyed yourself. 你一定玩的很開心。
494. Yes, and I took many pictures. 是的,我還照了好多照片。
495. Please let me see them. 讓我看看。
四、About Shopping 關於購物900G
496. Will you go shopping with me? 你跟我去買東西嗎?
497. Here’s your change. 這是找你的錢。
498. Ill go to pick up some odds and ends at the store.
我要到商店買些零碎的東西。
499. Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?
打擾一下,您能告訴我黃油在哪兒賣嗎?
500. May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看這塊表嗎?
501. May I try it on? 我能試試嗎?
502. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one?
這個太小了,有大點的嗎?
503. Do you have any more colors? 有別的顏色嗎?
504. What’s your size? 你穿多大號?
505. It suits you to a T. 特別適合你。
506. Its too expensive for me. 對於我來說太貴了。
507. Can you came down a bit? 可以再便宜點嗎?
508. Ill take it. 我買了。
509. How much is it? 這賣多少錢?
510. How much do I owe you? 我該付多少錢?
五、In The Restaurant 餐館進餐900G
511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃點什麼?
512. Are you ready to order? 你要點菜了嗎?
513. Id like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和麵包。
514. What would you like for dessert? 你要什麼甜點?
515. Ill have some ice cream. 我要霜淇淋。
516. Do you want some fruit? 你要水果嗎?
517. Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一個隻果。
518. Anything to drink? 喝點什?
519. A small glass of whisky, please. 請來一小杯威士卡。
520. Here is your food. 你的菜來了。
521. Bring me the bill please. 請買單。
522. Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡嗎?
523. Sorry, we only take cash. 對不起,我們只收現金。
524. Here you are. 給。
525. Here is your change. 找您的錢。
六、About Evening Entertainment 關於夜生活900H
526. I’m free tonight. 我今晚有空。
527. Shall we go to the cinema? 我們去看電影好嗎?
528. Do you know what’s on tonight? 你知道今天上演什麼?
529. May I ask you for a dance? 可以請你跳支舞嗎?
530. With pleasure. 很榮幸。
531. Sorry, I’m engaged. 對不起,我有約在先了。
532. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好嗎?
533. You’re a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
534. What’s on Channel 8 now? 現在8頻道播什麼節目?
535. I don’t know. You may look in the TV Guide.
我不知道,你可以看看《電視報》。
536. Lets see what else is on. 咱們看看有沒有別的節目。
537. Did you see the special last night? 昨晚你看特別節目了嗎?
538. I don’t want to see any more of this TV show. 我不想再看這個電視節目了。
539. Can we change the channel? 能換個頻道嗎?
540. I want to see the weather. 我想看天氣預報。
七、Appointments 約會900H
541. I’d like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我想約個時間見格林女士。
542. She’s free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 對不起,我能周五之前見她嗎?
544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon.
讓我查查,她周二下午有30分鐘。
545. At what time? 什時間?
546. From 4 to 4:30. 四點到四點半。
547. All right. 好吧。
548. So you’ll come then. Please phone in if you cant make it.
那麼你就那時來,如果來不了,請打電話給我。
549. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面試。
550. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能來。
551. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打電話6609823就能找到我。
552. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打電話來取消會議。
553. Please call me before you come. 你來之前請打電話。
554. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 請跟我秘書定個見面時間。
555. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.
我不得不把約會從周一改到周四。
八、Seeing A Doctor 看醫生900H
556. What’s your trouble? 你有什麼不舒服?
557. How long have you had it? 你得這病多久了?
558. I should say you’ve caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
559. You need an injection. 你需要打針。
560. Is it serious? 我的病嚴重嗎?
561. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院嗎?
562. Have you seen the doctor? 你看過醫生了嗎?
563. What did the doctor say? 醫生怎麼說?
564. Jack is up and about now. 傑克病後復原了。
565. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 醫生說我應該服用奎寧。
566. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什麼藥?
567. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily.
醫生說我不能吃油膩的東西。
568. I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一針青黴素。
569. You have to be operated on. 你得做手"

This product was added to our catalog on Monday 05 October, 2009.
Reviews
Currently viewing: 

IP address: :38.107.191.99
Copyright © 2010 wayne it
Powered by osCommerce
Web Count: 184739


Copyright © 2010 wayne it
Powered by osCommerce